Proposal Form: 2019 RFP Form – editable
How Can We Help You?
The Woodlands Charities, Inc. is interested in helping your 501(c)(3) in 2019.
We will select the organization we work with in 2019 through proposals submitted to us.
We invite you to submit information on how we could help you.
What Are We Looking For?
Potential proposals should:
– Benefit an established 501(c)(3) located in and serving Montgomery County.
– Be able to be completed in calendar year 2019.
– Be flexible in scope and open to modification as our organizations work together.
– Be something that otherwise would not be accomplished or would allow you to put your resources to better use.
– Have general liability insurance that The Woodlands Charities, Inc. can be named as an additional insured on, if necessary.
What Is The Deadline?
To submit your proposed project, please download and fill out the proposal form,
and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 9, 2018.
After reviewing the submissions, The Woodlands Charities, Inc., Board will select finalists to
make a presentation to it on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 in a designated slot between 2pm and 4pm.
The Board will notify the finalists in December as to who The Woodlands Charities, Inc. plans to work with and benefit in 2019.